NOTICE OF AGENCY
SUBSTANTIVE POLICY STATEMENT #8
The Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
9545 East Doubletree Ranch Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
1. Title of the guidance document or subject of the substantive policy
statement and the guidance
document number or substantive policy statement number by which the
document or policy statement is referenced:
Guidelines For the Effective Date of Board Orders. (SPS #8)
2. Date of the application of the guidance documents or the date
the substantive policy statement was issued and the effective date
of the document or policy statement if different from the publication
or issuance date:
Adopted by the Board April 27, 2001, Originally Published March
3. Summary of the contents of the guidance document or the substantive
Guidelines for determining the effective date of Board Orders,
Interim Orders and Consent Agreements.
4. A statement as to whether the guidance document or substantive
policy statement is a new document or statement or a revision.
5. The name, address and telephone number of the person to whom questions
about the guidance document or substantive policy statement may be
Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
9545 East Doubletree Ranch Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258 (480) 551-2700
6. Information about where a person may obtain a copy of the guidance
document or the substantive policy statement and the costs for obtaining
the document or policy statement:
Available from the Board of Medical Examiners.
Twenty-five cents per page copying cost.
Effective Date of Board Orders
A.R.S. §41-1092.09(1) A party may file a motion for rehearing
or review within thirty days after service of the final administrative
A.R.S. §41-1092.09(3)(C) Service is complete on personal service
or five days after the date that the final administrative decision
is mailed to the party's last known address.
CIRCUMSTANCES OF USE:
Board Orders shall be effective 35 days after the mailing date.
Interim Orders and Consent Agreements shall be effective upon the