NOTICE OF AGENCY
SUBSTANTIVE POLICY STATEMENT #4
The Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
9545 East Doubletree Ranch Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
1. Title of the guidance document or subject of the substantive policy
statement and the guidance document number or substantive policy statement
number by which the document or policy statement is referenced:
Approved Hospital Internship, Residency or Clinical Fellowship
Accrediting Program in addition to those specified in A.R.S. §32-1401(4).
2. Date of the application of the guidance documents or the date
the substantive policy statement was issued and the effective date
of the document or policy statement if different from the publication
or issuance date:
Originally Published March 1997, Revised May 1999.
3. Summary of the contents of the guidance document or the substantive
The College of Family Physicians of Canada is approved as an entity
which approves hospitals for internship, fellowship or residency training.
Reference A.R.S. §32-1401(4).
4. A statement as to whether the guidance document or substantive
policy statement is a new document or statement or a revision.
5. The name, address and telephone number of the person to whom questions
and comments about the guidance document or substantive policy statement
may be directed:
Licensing and Renewal Administrator
Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
9545 East Doubletree Ranch Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258 (480) 551-2700
6. Information about where a person may obtain a copy of the guidance
document or the substantive policy statement and the costs for obtaining
the document or policy statement:
Available from the Board of Medical Examiners Licensing Department.
Twenty-five cents per page copying cost.
The below came from the March 1997 Board minutes:
The Board staff may process future applications from physicians trained
at the University of British Columbia.