NOTICE OF AGENCY
SUBSTANTIVE POLICY STATEMENT #12
The Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
9545 East Doubletree Ranch Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
1. Title of the guidance document or subject of the substantive policy
statement and the guidance document number or substantive policy statement
number by which the document or policy statement is referenced:
Guidelines For Delegating Authority To The Executive Director
To Close Cases Resolved Through Mediation. (SPS #12)
2. Date of the application of the guidance documents or the date
the substantive policy statement was issued and the effective date
of the document or policy statement if different from the publication
or issuance date:
Adopted by the Board July 28, 1999, Originally Published August
3. Summary of the contents of the guidance document or the substantive
Guidelines describing the circumstances of use for the Executive
Director to close cases resolved through mediation.
4. A statement as to whether the guidance document or substantive
policy statement is a new document or statement or a revision.
5. The name, address and telephone number of the person to whom questions
and comments about the guidance document or substantive policy statement
may be directed:
Deputy Director, Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
9545 East Doubletree Ranch Road Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
6. Information about where a person may obtain a copy of the guidance
document or the substantive policy statement and the costs for obtaining
the document or policy statement:
Available from the Board of Medical Examiners.
Twenty-five cents per page copying cost.
1405 (C) 23 … close cases resolved through mediation.
CIRCUMSTANCES OF USE:
Subsequent to the E.D. closing a case which was resolved through
the E.D. shall report to the Board at each bimonthly
Board meeting a list of the individuals whose cases were resolved
through mediation during the prior period. This list will appear
in the Executive Director's report.